View Klemmer Module 1 Video 1
In Life there are two types of people. The first are those who are nice, good-hearted, and compassionate but can’t make things happen. The other kind can make everything happen – they are the creators, the go-getters, and aggressive producers in society – however they are often self-centered, greedy, and unethical. Wouldn’t it be great if you could make things happen in a really big way but not lose your integrity?
In this series of videos you will learn from Brian Klemmer about:
- Ways to always be satisfied and motivated regardless of your circumstances
- Why all people have freedom but very few have liberty
- What competing commitments are and the ways they prevent you from having what you want in life
- The secrets to operating optimally in an untrustworthy environment
- Ways to make the shift from scarcity to abundance